We are taking a bold new step into the future at New Song in the Spring of 2018 by doing an Immeasurably More Capital Campaign to fundraise $300,000 over the next three years.
We've been inspired by...
- Psalm 78:4b (NIV) - "We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done."
- The truth - "The godly family is the most important building block to human society."
- The question - "What if our church embraced the mission of God to transform the families in our community with faith in Jesus Christ?"
Click here to see our full page promotional brochure!
If you missed the two informational forums, click here for the detailed presentation about this campaign.
Here's a list of upcoming important dates relevant to our "What's NEXT!" campaign.
- Immeasurably More Sunday (1/14) - Pastor Karl kicks off the campaign.
- Imagine Sunday (1/21) - Pastor Jason will make a case for the vision.
- Inform Sundays (1/28-2/4) - Get details and ask questions after church.
- Home Gatherings (February) - Discuss the campaign amongst friends.
- Inspire Sundays (2/11-3/18) - Be inspired to be part of “What’s NEXT!”.
- Initial Commitment Dinner (3/2) - Be a leader in making a commitment.
- Commitment Celebration Sunday (3/18) - We’ll commit and celebrate!
- Impact Sunday (4/8) - Live generous by giving your first fruit offering.
We do give thanks for the following people who have agreed to serve as a Director in this campaign...
- CFS / LCEF Consultant - Karl Galik
- Pastoral Staff - Jason Dail
- Campaign Director - Jason Karg
- Campaign Coordinator - Sherry Heckman
- Communications Director - Sarah Valek
- Office Manager - Laura Ubides
- Prayer Director - Burt Anthony
- Worship Director - Trace Looney
- Inform Director - Todd Heckman
- Lead Gifts Director - Matt Boehnke
- Initial Commitments Director - Sue Hoppe
- Commitment Celebration Director - Rachel Ford
- RSVP Director - Shannon Nemenoff
- Follow Up Director - Kimber Cuthbertson
- Youth Emphasis Director - Christine Dail
- Children's Emphasis Director - Jen Karg